68 Ford Galaxie 500 XL convertible - Arm Rests & A-pillar moldings

Asked by Nov 21, 2019 at 12:00 AM about the Ford Galaxie

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

OK, so after exhaustive searching of aftermarket support retailers such as Mac's,
Dearborn, Dennis C, C&G, Concours, Car-Part, Rock, etc. I'm (not) finding the
stuff I need, e.g., the front arm rests and the A-pillar interior moldings.
Mine is an XL and a convertible so interchange in general is severely limited.


Thx, Greg

2 Answers


I have a "66 Impala SS 396, and can say that the availability of parts, especially interior parts is severely limited. Call around to Ford owners clubs for leads to sources, and even they probably don't have any that are reliable.

1 people found this helpful.

The 68 has the molded type dash and armrests, There was a place here in California call "Just Dashes" that took your old and reformed them like new. That was at least 15 years ago, but check web and they still have their website.

Your Answer:


CarGurus Experts

  • #1
  • #2
  • #3
    G A Arne
View All

Find great deals from top-rated dealers


Related Models For Sale

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use. Content will be removed if CarGurus becomes aware that it violates our policies.