What to do about finding a discontinued part.

Asked by Jul 05, 2018 at 01:16 PM about the 1992 Chevrolet Chevy Van

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

I have a 1992 Chevy G20 van. I am looking for the lower left control arm. it is a
discontinued part. What can I do to find a replacement?

2 Answers

I just had the same need develop, I need one also. Do any Chevy trucks use the same control arm and for what years?

I'm not sure. I started looking in junk yards and found there are other things to pay attention to. like the size of the round shaft that goes through at what I would call the back of it.

Your Answer:


Chevrolet Chevy Van Experts

  • #1
    John Saffrahn
  • #2
  • #2
View All

Find great deals from top-rated dealersTM


Related Models For Sale

Used Dodge Ram Van
3 listings
Used Ford Transit Cargo
11 Great Deals out of 913 listings starting at $16,990
Used Ford E-350
3 listings

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use. Content will be removed if CarGurus becomes aware that it violates our policies.