what is the vacuum fitting that connects from fuel rail to power booster and fuel pressure regulator on 1988 ford 2.9l engine on '88 bronco ii- mine needs replacing

Asked by Aug 06, 2017 at 05:32 PM about the 1988 Ford Bronco II XLT

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

there is a vacuum fitting that has tubes connection for brake booster, fuel
regulator and looks like a test port on what looks like fuel rail - mine is corroded
and needs replacing- cant find name or part number

No answers yet

Your Answer


Ford Bronco II Experts

  • #1
  • #2
    Andrew Olsen
  • #3
    Colin Rivet
View All

Related Models For Sale

Used Ford Bronco
2 listings
Used Ford Ranger
71 Great Deals out of 343 listings starting at $2,650
Used Ford F-150
498 Great Deals out of 10,168 listings starting at $3,450
Used Jeep Wrangler
108 Great Deals out of 1,602 listings starting at $3,995
Used Ford Mustang
8 Great Deals out of 1,126 listings starting at $1,250
Used Toyota 4Runner
5 Great Deals out of 473 listings starting at $5,990
Used GMC Sierra 1500
259 Great Deals out of 10,804 listings starting at $2,995
Used Jeep Cherokee
107 Great Deals out of 6,711 listings starting at $11,750
Used Chevrolet Corvette
658 listings starting at $4,450
Used Ford F-350
4 listings

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.