I have a 2004 Dodge Ram truck 1500. The other day it was going. Then i completely died on me. Nothing turns on, no lights on the dash. Absouletly nothing. The cables under the fuse box look attached. The battery is fully charged. But it will not start. I'm so frustrated that about to donate it to the Kidney foundation. lol Ive cleaned the cables to the battery and still nothing. What else can I do
If the battery is good and cables are in good shape, and nothing works, I'd suspect you blew the mega-fuse in the box under the hood.