what are the 4 small panels called that are down behind each tire?

Asked by May 13, 2017 at 06:34 PM about the 1980 Chevrolet Citation

Question type: General

I have been trying to order them,but can't seem to find them anywhere.

1 Answer


Can you post a pic for us? It's not everyday someone is asking for Citation parts.

1 of 1 people found this helpful.

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions


Search Chevrolet Citation Questions

Chevrolet Citation Experts

Reputation 50
#2 Tom Demyan
Tom Demyan
Reputation 10
#2 tennisshoes
Reputation 10
View All

Related Models For Sale

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.