motor mounts for engine swap

Asked by GuruHLCDR Jul 18, 2019 at 08:08 PM about the 1957 Ford Fairlane Sedan

Question type: Car Customization

Where can I find motor mount conversion kit for my 57 Fairlane 500? Want to
install a 302.

4 Answers


Did you check

1 people found this helpful.

Speedway Motors has various conversion kits for Y block to small block Ford.

1 people found this helpful.

Looked a Speedway's website - just wondering about other options, Will check Summit, too. Thanks'

I'd just put a FE engine in it since the 352 was available in uses the same side mounts as the Y block . That's a lot of weight for a 302 to move around. I have a 57 Fairlane 500. and I put in a 427 Fe. it was a bolt in operation. it moves that car like Like a Mustang with a 302 in It. Good Luck. 390"s were in ford card and trucks from the late 50's to the early 70's so you might find one.

Your Answer:


Looking for a Used Fairlane in your area?

CarGurus has thousands of nationwide listings and the tools to find you a great deal.

Postal Code:


Ford Fairlane Experts

  • #1
  • #2
    G A Arne
  • #3
View All

Find great deals from top-rated dealers


Related Models For Sale

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use. Content will be removed if CarGurus becomes aware that it violates our policies.