what is this part called in photo of my 1984 Dodge Rampage and where can I buy it

Asked by Jan 04, 2016 at 08:03 AM about the 1984 Dodge Rampage Standard Cab

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

need this part in photo

8 Answers


That is a tail light lens assembly, you can find them on line or your dealer. Looks like the box corner is ripped up where the lens goes.

1 people found this helpful.

Thank you, I'm trying to find the box corner if you have any ideas where to find one.


Well I have looked a little bit but no luck. Maybe check at the dealer, or a auto body shop to see if they could find one. I would think an auto body shop as they would know where to order from.

Thank you , I stopped at a body shop they couldn't find one either. I'll have to keep looking on line .


By chance did they say they could do something about that damage? Parts may not be available for that model anymore, try junk yards, Have one keep an eye out for one, junk yards have a communication network they can search, and watch.

No they said because it's fiberglass they couldn't and to search on line. Thank you, I'll check junk yards.

Have usable left and right rear corners plus lens if you still need them, jodof@frontier.com

its called left rear tail light housing GO TO ROCK AUTO

Your Answer:


Looking for a Used Rampage in your area?

CarGurus has thousands of nationwide listings and the tools to find you a great deal.

Postal Code:


Dodge Rampage Experts

  • #1
  • #1
  • #3
    Boyd Boehlke
View All

Find great deals from top-rated dealers


Related Models For Sale

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use. Content will be removed if CarGurus becomes aware that it violates our policies.