Limp mode under WOT with error 5E19
I'm totally stumped and the issue is quite dangerous - my '07 E92 335i (104k miles) would hit limp mode at WOT and the error code is always 5E19 - DSC CAN DME/DDE Torque Reduction Not Possible;engine torque not adjustable. The limp mode is always very violent with the car "jerking" like crazy. I'm stumped by this issue. I turn the car off and on and it starts fine as if nothing wrong happened. So far I've done the following to no avail:
1) Replaced all vacuum lines
2) Replaced throttle body and charge pipe with new seals.
3) Installed new spark plugs, coils, both pressure sensors
4) Resat ECU and DSC connections; cleaned wheel speed sensors;
5) Replaced all O2 sensors
6) Replaced HPFP, fuel filter (driver side tank) both fuel pressure sensors.
7) Replaced both boost and valve solenoids
8) Rebuilt the turbos
Took it to the dealer and they recommend replacing the ECU but won't guarantee a fix so I took my car back without them doing anything. The only thing I haven't replaced are the injectors and LPFP. But I'm not getting any codes for these. It's driving me nuts and my wallet is not amused at all. It's also a serious safety issue if it occurs while driving on the freeways. Any help, please? Thanks!
Oh, I forgot to mention walnut blasting was also done on the intake valves. Valve cover and pcv was also replaced. Problem persists!
Search BMW 3 Series Questions
BMW 3 Series Experts
Related Models For Sale
Used Cars For Sale