I have a part on my 2008 Pontiac G6 GT that I cannot identify. It is connnected to a hard line believed to be steel and believe it to be an inlet for coolant. It is held on with 2 bolts. Located on the front passenger side top of the engine. Please help!!

Asked by Apr 27, 2017 at 02:44 PM about the 2008 Pontiac G6 GT

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

Leaking coolant from unidentified component.

2 Answers


What you have pictured it the coolant vent pipe./// https://mechanics.stackexchange.com/questions/14711/how-to- change-a-thermostat-on-a-2007-pontiac-g6

that is the link where I found the picture. I did not have my wife's car to take a photo of my own. I cannot find this part anywhere and searching 2008 Pontiac G6 GT coolant vent pipe I had no helpful results

Your Answer:

Pontiac G6 Experts

  • #1
    Norm Davis
  • #1
  • #3
    Andy Huhn
View All

Related Models For Sale

Used Pontiac G8
8 listings starting at $7,450
Used Chevrolet Malibu
32 Great Deals out of 1,807 listings starting at $2,950
Used Ford Mustang
34 Great Deals out of 1,238 listings starting at $4,685
Used Chevrolet Impala
22 Great Deals out of 879 listings starting at $2,894
Used Pontiac G5
105 listings starting at $3,999
Used Toyota Camry
31 Great Deals out of 2,072 listings starting at $2,450
Used Honda Accord
35 Great Deals out of 1,657 listings starting at $3,490
Used Nissan Altima
37 Great Deals out of 1,202 listings starting at $1,600
Used Honda Civic
106 Great Deals out of 4,734 listings starting at $1,500
Used Pontiac Solstice
28 listings starting at $7,995
Used Chevrolet Cobalt
213 listings starting at $1,950

Used Cars For Sale

2008 Pontiac G6 GT For Sale
3 listings starting at $4,411

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.