where is the filler plug in my 2002 grand am gt's tansmission?

Asked by Jan 17, 2017 at 10:55 PM about the 2002 Pontiac Grand Am GT

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

1 Answer


If it is an automatic, there may not be one. GM did away with some of them and want you to add the trans fluid down the tube for the trans fluid dip stick. If its a manual, the fill plug is on the trans casing.

Your Answer

Pontiac Grand Am Experts

  • #1
  • #2
    John Saffrahn
  • #3
    Tom Demyan
View All

Related Models For Sale

Used Pontiac Grand Prix
3 Great Deals out of 56 listings starting at $1,999
Used Ford Mustang
1,002 listings starting at $3,900
Used Chevrolet Camaro
965 listings starting at $11,965
Used Chevrolet Impala
147 Great Deals out of 1,088 listings starting at $1,995
Used Chevrolet Malibu
84 Great Deals out of 1,818 listings starting at $2,495
Used Toyota Camry
46 Great Deals out of 2,088 listings starting at $2,750
Used Honda Civic
258 Great Deals out of 4,693 listings starting at $2,700
Used Honda Accord
49 Great Deals out of 1,211 listings starting at $1,795

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.