where is the brake pressure modulator valv located at on a 99 grand am


Asked by Feb 09, 2017 at 09:49 AM about the 1999 Pontiac Grand Am 4 Dr SE Sedan

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

Hi I just got my car check out and was told
that I need a new brake pressure modulator
valve that mine is bad dose any one no
where it is located at on a 99 grand am so I
can replace it my self thank

1 Answer


Isn't that the valve that goes into the brake booster that the big vacuum hose attaches too? Thats the only the only thing I can think of other than the brake proportional valve that regulates brake fluid pressure going to the rear brakes.

Your Answer:

Pontiac Grand Am Experts

  • #1
  • #2
  • #3
    John Saffrahn
View All

Find great deals from top-rated dealers


Related Models For Sale

Used Pontiac Grand Prix
36 listings starting at $3,995
Used Pontiac Firebird
24 listings starting at $18,900
Used Chevrolet Impala
52 Great Deals out of 916 listings starting at $1,995
Used Chevrolet Monte Carlo
13 listings starting at $5,538
Used Ford Mustang
70 Great Deals out of 1,872 listings starting at $4,700
Used Hyundai Sonata
62 Great Deals out of 1,576 listings starting at $2,500
Used Chevrolet Tahoe
28 Great Deals out of 850 listings starting at $5,999
Used Buick LeSabre
3 listings

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use. Content will be removed if CarGurus becomes aware that it violates our policies.