Name of part

Asked by Joe May 02, 2019 at 07:49 PM about the Jeep Liberty

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

I just need to know the name of this part. I cant find it
anywhere and its leaking. So at the end of the two
metal line i circled there are hoses that attach to the
engine kind of near the water pump behind the belt.
One of the hoses is leaking and i need to replace it.

2 Answers


looks like an AC line. What is it leaking?


That's a good question. An antifreeze leak says it's a cooling system hose. An oily leak could be the A/C hose or a power steering hose. Maybe the parts guy could get a better look at it and say. Then you can get the correct part and fix it yourself if you can reach it.

Your Answer:


Looking for a Used Liberty in your area?

CarGurus has 115 nationwide Liberty listings starting at $2,499.

Postal Code:

Jeep Liberty Experts

  • #1
  • #2
  • #3
    G A Arne
View All

Find great deals from top-rated dealers


Related Models For Sale

Used Hyundai Santa Fe
28 Great Deals out of 2,657 listings starting at $2,709
Used Mazda Tribute
3 Great Deals out of 80 listings starting at $1,975
Used Toyota RAV4
113 Great Deals out of 6,452 listings starting at $2,993

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use. Content will be removed if CarGurus becomes aware that it violates our policies.