Hello from Chicago !! I've been in the market for a CPO 991.2 4S for a
month now and based on my interaction with a couple of dealers it seems
like my budget is off by about $10k. My budget is $100k but the cars I end
up liking are about $110k. And so far the dealers have shown ZERO desire
to bring the price down at all. I offered $102k for a $107k listing and did not
even receive a counter.
My question is this - given that the 992 models are going to hit the market in
2-3 months(let me know if this is wrong) am I better off just waiting for a bit.
Do you guys expect the price of 991.2 models to drop once the 992 models
hit the market?
Any advice/input would be really appreciated. Cheers.
The dealers were being polite about your budget for the said car. If you still prefer a 911.2 4S with that budget, you would need to waite a bit longer, regardless of the pending arrival of 992. ,