Cracked Hose

Asked by May 10, 2017 at 12:35 AM about the 1997 Chrysler Town & Country

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

What is the name of the hose directly underneath
the upper radiator hose

1 Answer


If it is a smaller hose, then a bypass hose. If it is the larger one, then it is the lower radiator hose. Just explain to the parts guy what you are looking for, they will find it for you.

Your Answer

Chrysler Town & Country Experts

  • #1
    Tom Demyan
  • #2
  • #3
View All

Related Models For Sale

Used Dodge Grand Caravan
270 Great Deals out of 14,285 listings starting at $800
Used Honda Odyssey
22 Great Deals out of 938 listings starting at $1,999
Used Toyota Sienna
24 Great Deals out of 1,221 listings starting at $3,994
Used Dodge Caravan
96 listings
Used Ford Explorer
44 Great Deals out of 1,453 listings starting at $2,995
Used Nissan Quest
74 listings starting at $2,995
Used Chevrolet Tahoe
5 Great Deals out of 725 listings starting at $4,995
Used Ford F-150
523 Great Deals out of 10,148 listings starting at $1,800

Used Cars For Sale

2016 Chrysler Town & Country For Sale
20 Great Deals out of 215 listings starting at $19,995
2015 Chrysler Town & Country For Sale
8 Great Deals out of 99 listings starting at $15,995
2014 Chrysler Town & Country For Sale
7 Great Deals out of 85 listings starting at $12,995
2013 Chrysler Town & Country For Sale
4 Great Deals out of 58 listings starting at $7,995
2012 Chrysler Town & Country For Sale
49 listings starting at $10,995

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.