What is the name of the piece on the front of the vehicle that says BUICK called?

Asked by Apr 11, 2017 at 10:57 AM about the 2003 Buick Rendezvous

Question type: General

A few of the clips on the piece have broken and I would like to replace it.

1 Answer

its called the BUICK Emblem

Your Answer:

Buick Rendezvous Experts

  • #1
  • #2
  • #3
View All

Related Models For Sale

Used Buick Rainier
4 listings starting at $6,700
Used Ford Escape
127 Great Deals out of 5,936 listings starting at $993
Used Dodge Durango
37 Great Deals out of 1,185 listings starting at $2,995
Used Chevrolet Tahoe
13 Great Deals out of 1,216 listings starting at $9,871
Used Jeep Grand Cherokee
77 Great Deals out of 4,993 listings starting at $3,499
Used Hyundai Santa Fe
25 Great Deals out of 2,247 listings starting at $3,490

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use. Content will be removed if CarGurus becomes aware that it violates our policies.