What do they call that little lever or button on the back of the seats


Asked by Jul 07, 2017 at 12:08 PM about the 2004 Pontiac Grand Am

Question type: General

Do you know what they call the lever or button on the back of the front seats in a 2 door or coupe that is used to fold the seats forward to allow access to the back seat. My button broke off and I would like to order a new one but I don't know what the part is called. Thanks!

2 Answers


Seatback Release lever.


Thank you, I was able to fine one and have it on order.

Your Answer

Pontiac Grand Am Experts

  • #1
  • #2
    John Saffrahn
  • #3
    Tom Demyan
View All

Related Models For Sale

Used Pontiac Grand Prix
3 Great Deals out of 85 listings starting at $1,800
Used Pontiac G6
138 listings starting at $3,295
Used Pontiac GTO
2 listings starting at $13,900
Used Chevrolet Impala
151 Great Deals out of 1,055 listings starting at $1,500
Used Ford Mustang
8 Great Deals out of 1,033 listings starting at $4,500
Used Chevrolet Malibu
96 Great Deals out of 2,060 listings starting at $1,485
Used Nissan Altima
85 Great Deals out of 1,419 listings starting at $1,785
Used Honda Civic
295 Great Deals out of 3,138 listings starting at $995

Used Cars For Sale

2005 Pontiac Grand Am For Sale
6 listings starting at $2,960

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.