What is the black tube connecting to the carburetor??

Asked by Jun 18, 2018 at 06:03 PM about the 1975 Ford F-150

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

I have a f150 1974 ford full ton pickup and the black tube connecting to the
carburetor is tore and I need a new one but don't know what it is called.

2 Answers

Air snorkel


Probably a vacuum hose. Cut a small piece off and bring it to the auto parts store. It's sold by the foot.

Your Answer:

Ford F-150 Experts

  • #1
  • #2
  • #3
View All

Related Models For Sale

Used Ford Mustang
32 Great Deals out of 1,584 listings starting at $3,999
Used Ford F-250
6 listings

Used Cars for Sale

2019 Ford F-150 For Sale
1,920 listings starting at $31,492
2018 Ford F-150 For Sale
11 Great Deals out of 3,667 listings starting at $24,699
2017 Ford F-150 For Sale
18 Great Deals out of 500 listings starting at $22,495
2016 Ford F-150 For Sale
34 Great Deals out of 1,155 listings starting at $18,900
2015 Ford F-150 For Sale
25 Great Deals out of 462 listings starting at $15,999

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use. Content will be removed if CarGurus becomes aware that it violates our policies.