I was cleaning out my car and accidentally
hit the hazards. They were on for 2 to 4
hours. When I went to start the car it was
dead. No lights, no door bell, no click,
nothing. I had the battery charged and still
nothing. I haven't had any problems at all
The hazard lights use significant battery power. Its common for all cars and batteries, to die w hazards on
Hazzard lights cause quite a draw on the battery and I suspect you have at least one dead cell; otherwise a full charge to at least 13.5 volts should have turned the starter. You just need a new battery. As the car iis five years old, this would have been needed soon anyway.
I figured as much since I haven't had to do anything to it until now. Thanks for your reply.
I figured as much since I haven't had to do anything to it until now. Thanks for your reply. I just took the battery out and getting it tested at the auto store.