Car importation

Asked by May 06, 2019 at 05:31 PM about the 2011 Saab 9-3 SportCombi

Question type: General

Ive recently retired to the UK from the Channel isles and brought my 2011
Saab Convertible with me.  I want to register the car in the UK and get a UK
numberplate. The DVLA forms and 'help' is awful. They want all sorts of
obscure info that i don't have ie a Type Approval Certificate and they won't
explain where i might get one!!. Ive had the car MoT,d with no problem at all
but this is not good enough for the robots at Swansea. Has anyone experience
of what to do? Does anyone do all the paperwork for an 'imported' car?

No Answers Yet

Your Answer:

Saab 9-3 SportCombi Experts

  • #1
  • #2
  • #2
    Nathaniel Mulder
View All

Find great deals from top-rated dealersTM


Related Models For Sale

Used Saab 9-3
21 listings starting at $3,500
Used Saab 9-5
7 listings

Used Cars for Sale

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use. Content will be removed if CarGurus becomes aware that it violates our policies.