ABS MODULE | 2009 Ford Ranger
I Believe my ABS MODULE for a 2009 Ford Ranger is not working, after taking it to a mechanic they told me it’s not responsive. I received a bill for the following… (ABS Module, Combination switch, Relay Flasher.) I was almost charged 1,000 $ + for just the abs module to get switched out.
ABS MODULE READS: 5L54-2C346-AA
Problems: Turn signals, not working..Breaks lights were not working (Only my break lights just started working.)
What I've tried: Changing the flasher and combination switch. Nothing Changed.
- Do I have the right ABS MODULE ?
- Can I Transfer it myself?
- What reason did the mechanic want to change my flasher relay and combination switch For?
- Should I take it to the mechanic and have the ABS Module swapped with one I get online ?
- Do I need to buy a combination switch (Multi relay switch) and a Relay Flasher ?
ANYHTING ELSE I NEED TO KNOW ?
2009 FORD RANGER | 2WD | 4CYLINDER
A/C - 134A
Search Ford Ranger Questions
Ford Ranger Experts
Related Models For Sale