where to buy used parts

Asked by May 28, 2017 at 02:15 PM about the 1968 Pontiac Parisienne

Question type: General

Hi i'm looking for parts for my 1968 pontiac parisienne 2+2  i need
1) ignition switch 10 prong
2)front spoiler i think its called ( place where front signal lights and licence
plates goes)
3) door window rubber striping

   If you have some or all parts please contact me by e-mail.Thanks  

2 Answers


The ignition switch can be had from rockauto.com. The body parts can be from a Catalina, Executive, or Bonneville. The Parisienne was just a Canadian version of these full sized Pontiac Models. You may even be able to use '69 body parts on some of the car as well. 1969 was a carryover year with '70 having a new body style. The rubber parts you can check out The Pontiac-Oakland Club's website. There's companies that reproduce this stuff and advertise on the website. HTH. -Jim

1 people found this helpful.

Your ignition switch is AC-Delco part number D1406A. Available through Auto Parts Warehouse.com. $32.81 + shipping. HTH. - Jim

Your Answer:

Pontiac Parisienne Experts

  • #1
    Sherald Tillman
  • #2
  • #2
View All

Related Models For Sale

Used Pontiac Grand Prix
37 listings starting at $8,500

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use. Content will be removed if CarGurus becomes aware that it violates our policies.