i have a 2007 crossfox. the climate control unit (the knob) is broken or shall i say the teeth of the knob are broken and hence i need to replace the whole unit. does anyone know where can i buy a uni

Asked by Oct 26, 2017 at 10:39 AM about the 2007 Volkswagen CrossFox

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

1 Answer


the bone yard would be a good place to start ... either that or try a parts website lots of sites sell these parts. a car grave yard or scrap yard might have it tho and that may be cheaper. other wise head to your closest VW dealer as the parts department can get one for you.

Your Answer:


Volkswagen CrossFox Experts

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use. Content will be removed if CarGurus becomes aware that it violates our policies.