short circuit in the lighting plate
Hello. I made a short circuit in the lighting plate. Do not operate lights and
compass and thermometer. what to do?
Start by disconnecting the battery. Correct the short-to-ground problem. Go to the fuse panel located above the driver's left foot. Remove fuses one at a time and check each for continuity. Replace any blown fuses. Reconnect the battery. Test lights. Have you replaced the ignition switch on this car yet?
Search Lincoln Mark VII Questions
#2G A ArneReputation170
Find great deals from top-rated dealersSearch