Not sure name of a part

Asked by JayyRider Aug 17, 2019 at 10:13 PM about the 2001 Chrysler Concorde

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

Im trying to find the name of a part on my 2001
Chrysler Concorde. It's a silver box that has the
brake lines from the master cylinder to it and it
runs lines from it to all of my calipers. Can anyone
help me with the name of it. I was told junction box
or splitter box.

3 Answers


Post a photo but it sounds like the ABS pump.

1 people found this helpful.

Your Answer:


Looking for a Used Concorde in your area?

CarGurus has 2 nationwide Concorde listings and the tools to find you a great deal.

Postal Code:

Chrysler Concorde Experts

  • #1
    Tom Hartley
  • #2
  • #3
View All

Find great deals from top-rated dealers


Related Models For Sale

Used Chrysler 300M
1 listing
Used Ford Expedition
14 Great Deals out of 478 listings starting at $2,639
Used Chrysler LHS
1 listing

Used Cars for Sale

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use. Content will be removed if CarGurus becomes aware that it violates our policies.