Asked by Jan 13, 2017 at 10:13 PM about the 1965 Ford Ranchero

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

I have ranchero and I've seen some with two thin chrome
molding that run from the front fender and ends up at the rear
fender between the two shamrocks on the rear

3 Answers


So what is the question?

1 of 1 people found this helpful.

Yeah. Where can I find some for my ranchero?


http://forum.grantorinosport.org/ , scroll down to the Ranchero forum.

1 of 1 people found this helpful.

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions


Looking for a Used Ranchero in your area?

CarGurus has thousands of nationwide listings and the tools to find you a great deal.

Postal Code:


Search Ford Ranchero Questions

Ford Ranchero Experts

#1 MrBlueOval
Reputation 190
#2 dandyoun
Reputation 150
#3 Michael Tutty
Michael Tutty
Reputation 120
View All

Related Models For Sale

Used Ford Mustang
4 Great Deals out of 1,358 listings starting at $5,980
Used Ford F-100
1 listing

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.