where can I find a thermo time switch? for 81 fuel injec TR7

Asked by Nov 26, 2015 at 02:03 AM about the 1981 Triumph TR7

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

3 Answers



There is a bunch of sites on the web that offer parts. https://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&client=ms-android- sprint-us&source=android- browser&q=1981+Triumph+TR7+parts

3 of 3 people found this helpful.

Also may want to try ebay or Craigslist

2 of 2 people found this helpful.

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions


Looking for a Used TR7 in your area?

CarGurus has thousands of nationwide listings and the tools to find you a great deal.

Postal Code:


Search Triumph TR7 Questions

Triumph TR7 Experts

Reputation 50
#2 melkfles
Reputation 40
#3 Steven Allan
Steven Allan
Reputation 30
View All

Related Models For Sale

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.